* Highland Beach Festival – May. A celebration of the Florida beach lifestyle with live music and other entertainment to enjoy while viewing artisans’ wares.
* Veterans Day Parade – November. The parade honors veterans who have served our country by marching down Main Street with the American Flag.
* Jacksonville Jazz Festival – November . A three day event celebrating jazz music of all genres and styles plus a variety of other musical performances to enjoy this weekend!
* St. Johns River Parade of Lights (POP!)- December. The parade features more than 125 lighted floats and a cast of more than 80,000 participants.
* 22nd Annual Gator Bowl Parade – December. The parade kicks off at 11:45am on Riverplace Blvd with marching bands, floats and other creative entries to celebrate the Florida State University Seminoles win in the sporting event.*